| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guardiavecchia in June is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A feeble 11.1mm (0.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 14:56 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 15:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Guardiavecchia June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Guardiavecchia, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Guardiavecchia:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) NNW
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 88.9 kms (55.3 miles) SW
- Alghero, Italy - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) SW
- Fonni, Italy - 123 kms (76.4 miles) S
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) SSW
- Decimomannu, Italy - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) S
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 220.5 kms (137.1 miles) S
- Grosseto, Italy - 219.2 kms (136.2 miles) NE
- M. Calamita, Italy - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) NNE
- Viterbo, Italy - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Argentario, Italy - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NE
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 252.8 kms (157.1 miles) ENE
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 222 kms (137.9 miles) ENE
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 245.3 kms (152.5 miles) ENE
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ENE
- Olbia/ Costa Smerald, Italy - 36 kms (22.4 miles) SSE
- Cape Bellavista, Italy - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) S
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 170.8 kms (106.1 miles) S
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) S